Company Conformance Statement:
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties, Learning House expects all employees to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity of communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
To teach aspiring developers precisely what they need to succeed at a hot startup or on a development team. The Lead Instructor will not just teach individuals code; they will teach them to act, think, and work like professional developers. This person will lead a highly immersive, three month boot camp for the most committed, passionate and vetted students.
- Desired: Bachelors/Masters
- Minimum: High school diploma/GED
- Teach aspiring developers your craft and have it impact the market in months, not years.
- Possess a clear vision with innovative solutions to teaching software development.
- Work with a compassionate leadership team who will always be honest, transparent, and direct.
- Analyze data and feedback consistently to ensure the curriculum is up to date.
- Create a game plan for the expansion outcomes that are necessary for success.
- Design outcomes for graduates and track their progress.
- Help recruit other like-minded instructors who care about building the next generation of software developers.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience teaching software development in some context, either online or in person.
- Must possess patience and skillful learning practices.
- Have a wide variety of experience as a software developer with multiple stacks.
- Have written code in the last 12 months.
This is an on-campus opportunity in St. Paul, Minnesota.
For additional information, please email Paula Harper, email@example.com. To apply please email your resume to Paula Harper.