Jobs School Directory Blog Testimonials About

English as a Second Language Adjunct Jobs

Job Title School Descpription
English as a Second Language Northampton Community College NCC seeks candidates for possible future Adjunct teaching positions in ESL, both online and on campus. Required: Masters degree in discipline or related field required. College teaching experience preferred.
English as a Second Language International TEFL Academy We are looking for an experienced TEFL Instructor to teach our online TEFL/TESOL Certification course. Our students are training to become English teachers overseas. Please note that this is not a position to teach ESL students, rather, you will be training teachers who want to teach English overseas. Required: Relevant Masters, 1+ years overseas teaching, willingness to share overseas teaching experience with students, able to use Moodle and WebEx, and experience with online learning/teaching.