AdjunctWorld Premium Members currently enjoy these exclusive benefits:
- Personalized Job Alerts: Receive emails notifying you when online teaching jobs are listed on AdjunctWorld in disciplines that you select. You can select three discipline areas for which to receive email alerts. This maximizes the number of leads you receive while still ensuring that these leads are relevant to you. Human eyes look at every one of our job listings to ensure they are specifically relevant to you. For example, want online-only teaching jobs in the area of Business? That’s what you will get. Let us weed out the riff-raff and make sure you are getting leads on exactly the kind of job you want!
- Extra Discount on our Online Teaching Certificate Course (OT 101: Fundamentals of Online Teaching). Premium members will receive an extra 25% off when they enroll of any section of our 4-week, online, asynchronous, interactive, and instructor-led certificate course. This discount is taken off automatically when you are signed in to AdjunctWorld and in used in addition to any coupon codes being offered.
- Extra discount on our new OnRamp: A Practical Guide to Landing an Online Teaching Job course. Premium members also receive an extra 25% off when they enroll in this 4- week, instructor-led walk-through of the online teaching job finding process – one that includes a professional CV/cover letter review, a fully reviewed statement of teaching philosophy, strategic cover letter and interview planning, and so much more. All of your questions about the process of finding an online teaching job will be answered in this online course and you will have access to the instructor throughout your job application process. When you upgrade your account, Brooke will send you a discount code to use when signing up for this class.
- Special Offers: As we continue to develop our professional development curriculum and services, premium members will always receive a special offer or discount.
- Premium Placement: When a school comes directly to AdjunctWorld looking for adjuncts to fill a position, our premium members are alerted first. Premium members who have successfully completed OT 101 may receive a personal recommendation.
Subscriptions are available for a very affordable monthly price. You can cancel your subscription at any time either through the downgrade request link on our site or by emailing Brooke.
Here’s how to subscribe:
- Log in to AdjunctWorld by clicking “Sign In” on top right corner of Adjunctworld.com.
- Click the ‘Upgrade’ link in the upper top-right side of the screen, next to your profile picture or on your Profile Page.
- Follow the instructions on the Upgrade page. Remember to go to your profile and click on “Manage Alerts” and select three discipline areas for which you would like to receive emailed job alerts. This will maximize your returns yet keep the jobs relevant to your personal job search.